Be prepared for cyber threats with strong IT security
How prepared are you to handle a cyber attack? The cyber threat is greater than ever, and with your critical business areas tied to IT, it's necessary to have the right level of security to protect the company.
Recent years' cyber attacks have shown how expensive it is for a company to be hit, both in lost revenue, employees being sent home, and loss of customer trust – not to mention the cost of getting the company back up and running.
We can help you stand as securely as possible against hackers and other threats to your business and minimise the impact if it happens.
You can, among other things, get help with devising a strategy for your business's IT security. We have the tools, expertise, and experience needed to help you gain an overview. We can also help you become compliant with applicable rules and regulations and certified in the latest standards.
We show the way and ensure that you have control of IT security. So you can cross IT security off your to-do list and instead focus on the areas that contribute to developing and streamlining the business.
We specialise in:
- Risk assessment and risk management
- Cyber strategy
- Cybersecurity (e.g., within standards: ISO 27001, CIS20/CIS18, and NIS2)
- Procurement of new security-related systems
- Architecture choices regarding IT security
- Plans for disaster recovery and business continuity
- Contingency plans
- Project management of cybersecurity projects